A flower is
Not just a flower.
Try to understand
O my dear, here
See, all love-showers.
I know, my dear
You are the supreme pilot
And we are all here
Waiting and watching
Your piloting and
Looking a new chapter.
Are you here? we dare not
To asked you as we find life is better.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Flower by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- HOLLOW DNOUNCIATIONS AND CONDEMNATIONS A.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Danger of Beauty, F. J. Thomas
- Dark Night of a Soul, F. J. Thomas
- derelict house, lee fones
- A Need, Sandra Feldman
- (1) Damaged Dreams, Uriah Hamilton
- Haiku: Traditional 1, Brian Johnston
- TO JUSTIFY JESUS, Tom Zart
- First Encounter, sheade rudman
- Changing Gears, Sandra Feldman