Ramesh T A
A FREE NATURE!
Nature cannot be tamed and controlled ever
For, Nature is for free will and love always!
All living beings of Nature and children are so;
Without freedom they cannot survive anywhere!
Nature gives all the more one takes from it;
For, Nature loves all to sustain in plenty ever!
The more harm man gives the more it balances
By the same coin immediately or later sure!
This is the trait of Nature all should know
Whether one harms or not before hand ever
As paying back for all the harms of man
Will be beyond man’s capacity to bear!
Havocs by storm, rain and floods in winter
And hottest days and droughts in summer
Are due to pollution Nature repays so here
To balance itself only to continue its free work!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A FREE NATURE! by Ramesh T A )
- باسم الرب أفتتح القصيدة, سي محند
- Can You?, Aparna Chatterjee
- نحن الآن في القرن الرابع عشر, سي محند
- My Labour and Thy Favour, Aftab Alam
- I am Young, Aftab Alam
- My Breakfast, Tony Adah
- Idiotic bribery, SALINI NAIR
- Imaginational Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- SONS WHO SILENTLY CHANGE HISTORY, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto
- FRAGRANCE, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Television, Roald Dahl
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 July 1793 – 20 May 1864)