Ramesh T A
A FREE NATURE!
Nature cannot be tamed and controlled ever
For, Nature is for free will and love always!
All living beings of Nature and children are so;
Without freedom they cannot survive anywhere!
Nature gives all the more one takes from it;
For, Nature loves all to sustain in plenty ever!
The more harm man gives the more it balances
By the same coin immediately or later sure!
This is the trait of Nature all should know
Whether one harms or not before hand ever
As paying back for all the harms of man
Will be beyond man’s capacity to bear!
Havocs by storm, rain and floods in winter
And hottest days and droughts in summer
Are due to pollution Nature repays so here
To balance itself only to continue its free work!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A FREE NATURE! by Ramesh T A )
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath