Bazi alis Subrata Ray
A Friend’s Gift.
A gift from a friend's heart,
Remains as a part,
/And proves a new start.
/Of gardening the abstract,
And flowers bloom,
Dispels the gloom,
And fragrance fills life's art..
And then love comes,
Caged souls jump,
For the sharing of the feelings.
Then with divine boons,
And the hurt minds bathe in healing.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Friend’s Gift. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus