sayyid mohammed moinudeen
A Frustrated Love
As a tabulator of my home i kept her at my heart.
The one who make me arise from the mirk and dark.
But the past days says we both are misfit.
And my mirthful love and hope passes away from me.
A horrible taciturnity felt on her and shuts up-
her mouth towards me. Taciturnity which i fright.
And now she forgot the momentum of my love.
Which can overcame any challenges for her.
The day i remember when i saw her at first.
A lovely day which gave me some mirthful hope.
A minx girl who throws a lovely smile on me.
But now it's ends with some lovely tears.
I kept my love as a germ of sea in my heart.
And i kept it covered some moire.
But Its not only the to keep my love safe.
y aah' I realize may be its my faith.
But these are not enough to make me mourn.
When i saw her its makes me fulminate on her.
Nothing can make me fugitive in order.
Because i loved that frankincense so.
she is like a frankincense which spreads-
Around us and make a divine feel of love.
She spreads and extends her whole love-
On me till she got frustrated from me.
I never abuse my love and never try to molstrate.
I am sure i am not a mobster in her heart.
Because she is the only one who came close to me.
Am not a love lave or a beau.But my love is my world.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Frustrated Love by sayyid mohammed moinudeen )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Naveed Khalid
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Sir Walter Scott
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Exposure, Wilfred Owen
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
Poem of the Day
- ruff draft.., Leila Hadi
- On Repeat, Leila Hadi
- Ammunition for the Cause, Leila Hadi
- my high school poetry, Leila Hadi
- westnile, Leila Hadi
- With colors, gajanan mishra
- OBITUARY TO INNOCENTS (KILLED SCHOOL CHI.., shuvo chakraborty
- Trees, Leila Hadi
- No Name Necessary, Leila Hadi
- I Dream of Making Films, Md. Ziaul Haque