sayyid mohammed moinudeen
I was turn around and take a diversion.
To the left for a shortcut from my life.
But it was much longer then the another.The way-
was so narrow and also too hard to travel.
Many are showing the wrong way when we lost our path.
And i passed too far before my breaks go down.
The time reminds me i am in wrong way.
i am the one who ready for a long way.
Three ways are there for my choice.
The one which every body travels. And the-
And the another which i have to discover.
And the alternate option is which i choose. a shortcut.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Shortcut by sayyid mohammed moinudeen )
- Untitled, Katty Briones
- He is Me, Faith Taylors
- Prancing Horses, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Turn fatal, hasmukh amathalal
- She Is 52, Tyrone Gayle
- With nature, hasmukh amathalal
- Owl, kassem oude
- No ordinary, hasmukh amathalal
- Coal - your turn, gajanan mishra
- Bluff-masters As Contemporary Indian Eng.., Bijay Kant Dubey