sayyid mohammed moinudeen
I was turn around and take a diversion.
To the left for a shortcut from my life.
But it was much longer then the another.The way-
was so narrow and also too hard to travel.
Many are showing the wrong way when we lost our path.
And i passed too far before my breaks go down.
The time reminds me i am in wrong way.
i am the one who ready for a long way.
Three ways are there for my choice.
The one which every body travels. And the-
And the another which i have to discover.
And the alternate option is which i choose. a shortcut.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Shortcut by sayyid mohammed moinudeen )
- Silent Witness, James coupland
- A happy Farmer Family, Nishchal Ningleku
- Yes and no two words, gajanan mishra
- sister forever, yolandey breedt
- Diya (Reposted), DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Life is better shared, belinda mrwebi
- What Is It?, Leloudia Migdali
- Wald, Paola Degli Esposti
- Sex Ed, Betsy Sholl
- Creamer Quest, Antonio Liao
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)