sayyid mohammed moinudeen
I was turn around and take a diversion.
To the left for a shortcut from my life.
But it was much longer then the another.The way-
was so narrow and also too hard to travel.
Many are showing the wrong way when we lost our path.
And i passed too far before my breaks go down.
The time reminds me i am in wrong way.
i am the one who ready for a long way.
Three ways are there for my choice.
The one which every body travels. And the-
And the another which i have to discover.
And the alternate option is which i choose. a shortcut.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Shortcut by sayyid mohammed moinudeen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wish I Could Come With You!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Superstitions., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आंबो सासे राजा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Miss Coal Beauty/ Coal Black Diamond Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE LAST SCENE المشهد الاخير, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Keep Smiling!, Geetha Jayakumar
- THE LAST SCENE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Gone, Kareem Sameh
- Muskurathey Raho!, Geetha Jayakumar
- A Few Stars Tonight, Jesus James Llorico