A Heart That Worships
A heart that worships is so emptied
Of fears, of doubts and worrying
It speaks in joy for what God did
In praise and thanks it always sings.
A heart that worships only beats
For God Who handles it with care
In daily prayer it will meet
His Love and Faithfulness there.
A heart that worships is at rest
For God's assurance is His promise
His will for us is always best
Our earthly weariness will cease.
When we feel lost and oh so empty
Our hearts of worship will return
To our God Who is all worthy
With praise and love He'll make us yearn.
Cynthia BuhainBaello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Heart That Worships by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Oral Given Good, Luis Estable
- Not guest, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Felt Things, Luis Estable
- Sins may raise, hasmukh amathalal
- Immortal lives on the battle field, Steve Jackson
- Like spring, hasmukh amathalal
- And I will, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- আশীর্বাদ, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- The Question of the Metaphysical Squirrel, Eugene Levich
- She Met Three Interesting People In The .., Toshie Nohara