A Holy Man Steps
A holy man goes where he is needed;
not where he is greeted.
A holy man is a dwelling place;
of flesh and bone, not mortar and stone.
A holy man has no need for war;
inner peace is behind the door.
A holy man cares not what he is called;
He only cares that he is called.
A holy man knows of suffering and shame;
but never holds anyone to blame.
A holy man cares not what tomorrow brings;
he lives in the present with very few things.
A holy man never claims- he is a holy man.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Holy Man Steps by Saint Eule )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- How Suicide Works 3, C Jay Caputo
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I Think of Kis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Poet Is A Liar, A Great Liar, You Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Poet, Chris Newton
- Insomnia, petra pen
- "The Rest of My Life.", Aaron Waingrow
- La forme a conséquence, douglas scotney
- How Suicide Works 2, C Jay Caputo
- Eid Mubarak, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- My Feet, Randy McClave