A Host Of Angels Sing!
Blue shadows on a white wall.
Tears transcending the beauty
Of gardenia’s two millennia
Frozen winters; of icy harden snows...
As a host of angels sing!
The whole panoramic, scene, unfolds…
Into a supernatural, emotion
We too are alive to witness.
Our very own blue sunset souls.
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Host Of Angels Sing! by Mark Heathcote )
- 74, Naveed Khalid
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan