A Jesus Sandwich
Coffee and cream,
Straight stocking seam,
Two old gossips finger wag, belly sag,
Eyebrows raise. Seen better days.
A special view of relativity!
This country, she go to the dogs!
Gravity roots them to their seats,
Infinity rattles the atoms in their bones.
They've bagged a Bible apiece
A Jesus sandwich.
sheena blackhall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Jesus Sandwich by sheena blackhall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Gone, Maverick Jones
- old civilization, Aftab Alam
- Aunt Moon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Dune in eye, Nassy Fesharaki
- Loveless lass, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Courage, Maverick Jones
- What Can The Heart Do If It Falls In Love?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- RAIN IN SUMMER!, Mrityunjay Jha
- Battle Ready, Maverick Jones
- Be a Dream, Aftab Alam