Empath In flames
[A KILLER IS BORN]
He’s body was numb,
Frozen by shock.
A child shouldn’t endure,
He could not understand.
And why should he?
For I have seen this look before,
The devil’s eye’s.
Fuelled with rage…
A shameful guilt.
This man is still he’s father…
But accident can happen.
Life can slip away….
The world can corrode around you.
For as long as you stand
This secret is kept…
A second chance,
For this drunken man?
Mommy is with the angel’s
& she is not angry with you.
Daddy needs to fade away.
& this secret
This silent secret…
Will take control over you,
Unless you act now! ! !
brother, do not fear,
I won’t tell anyone….
Empath In flames's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ([A KILLER IS BORN] by Empath In flames )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(15 April 1958)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
Edwin Arlington Robinson
(22 December 1869 – 6 April 1935)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou