PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
A king cobra is like a king cobra
King cobra has its own stature.
His loaded fangs can kill some elephants;
His raised hood quite high from the ground
Tells who should be the king of all poisonous reptiles.
Who wants him to be dwarfed?
Who wants his hood to be down?
Who wants his fangs to go blank and blunt?
Then they want a king cobra lose his crown.
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A king cobra is like a king cobra by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler