A kiss of Death.
Death kisses me, Sucking the oxygen from my lungs,
A kiss so deadly, It can only be felt once,
A kiss of death so seductive, You'll never come back,
You get a taste of what can be, you get a taste of what you lack,
Death lays you upon a bed of crimson love,
You feel the moisture, seeping through your clothes,
You look down as your eyes fill with delight,
You see your wrists dripping, Growing this bed of lustful fright,
You let out a gentle moan, for these pleasure you've never known,
Who knew death would feel so right.
Lines blur. my vision fades,
Darkness; faded into this one, eternal, night.
Let death encase me with its final shroud of shadows.
So enthralled you take a final breath,
The lips of death beckon you, You have no choice..
You humbly accept.
Crimson Love's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A kiss of Death. by Crimson Love )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Matilda Who told Lies, and was Burned to.., Hilaire Belloc
Poem of the Day
- I realized why we get hurt, Tiyani Shadrack Manganya
- That fatal day to all, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Note 10, Michael P. McParland
- Secularism in true sense, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Mark o Connor's ballad of a man from sno.., Juwon Daniel
- you need to know: (, Manauwer Raza
- Solitary song, gajanan mishra
- To Sleep I Go, Michael P. McParland
- Beneath The Joy, Margaret Moran
- This funny thing called Snow, Angell Afinowi