The Stylized representation,
of this hallow muscular organ,
Perplexes minds upon the brink of insanity,
The reflected image of a shape
you deem worthy to call love,
In actuality is the deformed muscle
filled with nothing but such blood,
No love abides in such a desolate place....
The mind holds love,
Not that of a deformed organ.
Crimson Love's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heart by Crimson Love )
- Lock& key, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Will you accept my tiny rose, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dig in me, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Shower, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Joy Fills the Night, Steven Federle
- Jelly, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Love Without Ownership (yeah right!), Monk E. Biz
- Fuzzy Fellow, Patrick Czyz
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav