- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Nothingness is gripping my soul.
From the heart of my hearts I feel
something was, encircling me like
ozone to cover me from the ultra-ray
to ask me the atmosphere of my heart!
Night falls on day, day collapses
to evening but none opens their
mouth to convey thru rustle of
the air, who was here just near
me, as a brook, flowing as a lass!
No fury, no sound disturbs me
in this vale of silence!
I'm waiting in timeless eternity
for the clarion call,
to glue me as a leaf in its
not to be detached ever! !
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Leaf by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Silent Tears, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fatherhood, Edgar Albert Guest
- Cat called BLUE, yvette smith
- Marjorie, Edgar Albert Guest
- Our Best Friend, Sandra Feldman
- His Other Chance, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bulb Planting Time, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Things They Musn't Touch, Edgar Albert Guest
- Effort, Edgar Albert Guest
- Until She Died, Edgar Albert Guest