A Letter from Me
I'm going to start this off by saying;
I love you and I'm safe.
I know you're scared, I'm scared too
But don't cry honey,
I'll be home soon.
How are the kids?
Give them a big hug for me,
And tell them I love them.
I'm missing you more than ever
Here in Afghanistan.
I'm wishing every night to
Wake up next to you.
That was the last letter she got
From her brave husband.
He was killed in action two days
After she got the letter.
Katie cried and cried tears
Of not only saddness but of proudness
Knowing her husband, Cpl. Mitchell,
Died fighting for his country.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Letter from Me by Kailee Falvo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- season of fall autumn, binod bastola
- Coming to you I said, gajanan mishra
- Smell the RosesT, Bill Cantrell
- I Invited You To Visit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock