All The Pain I Put You Through
Remember how I use to be, Cogs?
Scared, sad, alone.
I'm not like that anymore, I'm strong.
I've learned I'm not perfect and
I wish I could take back so many things
That I said that scared you.
But I want to let you know,
I wanted to change,
I wanted to be who I was
Before all this pain.
You kept me strong Colleen
And all those things I said to you
That made you cry or feel helpless
Keep me up at night, wishing
I could take it all back.
I found a reason to change,
A reason to start over.
And you were that reason.
You were that reason that kept me strong
To show, not only myself, but you as well
Who I really was before this dark time.
And if tomorrow be the last day we speak,
At least you know
You changed my life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All The Pain I Put You Through by Kailee Falvo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The emptiness at the end of the sea, Tony French
- The Stripper, Phil Soar
- From here on in, Tony French