Babalola Augustine Adeola
A Letter To You
As late as my yesterday,
i shall celebrate.
The father of my today,
and grandfather of my future.
The dream of my inventions,
and John the baptist of our ideas.
Carefull, what you do now
your next and give birth to your quote.
for your biography they shall unite.
Guide your horse of criticism,
as they will give birth to your panel of judges.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Letter To You by Babalola Augustine Adeola )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- All one, gajanan mishra
- The ignorant, gajanan mishra
- Poetry For I. H. Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- If Any Sense Is Attempted To Be Made, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Just one kiss, Kelly Curiel
- I love you to the moon and back, Petai Jirakongpipat
- jewel in crown of hell, ademola oluwabusayo
- prostitution, ademola oluwabusayo
- A Young Girl Is A Source of Inspiration,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- nose dive, jerome moore