Babalola Augustine Adeola
We are like firewood and candle sticks,
some burning faster than the others.
Just like that without justifications.
Like travellers on this road,
the road some travels longer and faster than other.
Turning us to athlects,
who never kisses the finish line at the same time.
Thinking about all these,
i wish i could misbehave.
Catching all the fun.
But reflecting on how short life could be,
and the thought of the permanent site,
where eternity awaits me.
Won't just allow me to.
Babalola Augustine Adeola's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Reality by Babalola Augustine Adeola )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fairyland, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Babul ki Dua, Akhtar Jawad
- The Greatest Dream, Jyothirmia Uppu
- niet overleg, co the skipper
- Borders, ' Phony Scandals' and Burgers, Sandra Feldman
- Electric Love, Electric Lady
- No More Dear Daddy!, Jyothirmia Uppu
- Invited To Explore, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Only One Way That Can Be Interpreted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum