A Limerick, ' Bad Losers '
An advanced Advaitist of Vedanta
Won all the arguments he would enter,
But hadn't even opened his mouth,
When he turned and fled out of the house
Of bad losers who'd slay who they lost to.
douglas scotney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
founded by Shankara (788-820) . Intellectual rigour
alone can lead to Moksha.
Comments about this poem (A Limerick, ' Bad Losers ' by douglas scotney )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Remembering My Father, Ryan Scales
- Senin Değilim, Deniz Atay
- Bir Ok, Bir Şarkı, Deniz Atay
- Small welcome thoughts of mine through t.., binod bastola
- Gül Ailesi, Deniz Atay
- Bırak Unutulsun, Deniz Atay
- Kindess Without A Reason, Melissa Furey
- Hatırladım, Deniz Atay
- Alone, Brandt Nightingale
- THERE IS LOVE IN THE HORIZON ITSELF, MOHAMMAD SKATI