A Limerick, ' Bad Losers '
An advanced Advaitist of Vedanta
Won all the arguments he would enter,
But hadn't even opened his mouth,
When he turned and fled out of the house
Of bad losers who'd slay who they lost to.
douglas scotney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
founded by Shankara (788-820) . Intellectual rigour
alone can lead to Moksha.
Comments about this poem (A Limerick, ' Bad Losers ' by douglas scotney )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What to tell, hasmukh amathalal
- HAPPINESS, LIFE & LOVE, Tom Zart
- Born Again, Tony Adah
- I care less, hasmukh amathalal
- Final Page, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hermit, Neela Nath