A Little Enation Alliteration
Picayune petite, of pettiness quintessence,
like mannequins lives thin, skin skims ph[r]ased evanescence.
can't resonate love's tenderness, affection,
hacks life's playback stage, say lacks, rage [d]reads rejection.
Undecided what or if perfection is
past views can't last, pale fast, fail to salve stale kiss,
saliva waste, spit taste split, writ far from alliteration, -
shrew[d] wed b[l]ed between romance, modernization.
Mysterious terrors blot Miss Error scripts remiss,
where bliss is absent from spilt ink ephemeris -
pop press page metaphorical cage for living -
lost insight, frost, - cost: no giving, no forgiving.
Where foresight, independent thoughts, held crime
Life feels not, knots farce, kriegspiel scarce sublime,
Man, maid, picayune, soon fade aware they wear dust fate:
Rictus fixed sticks, then Styx, mix most must warn too late?
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Little Enation Alliteration by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Insignificant, Kyle Schlicher
- I Watch The Ants, Kyle Schlicher
- Feel sorry, gajanan mishra
- Marmalade Mountains…, Mark Heathcote
- O Policeman, Beat You Not The The Other .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Raincoat, Kyle Schlicher
- Running Through The Cornfield, Kyle Schlicher
- I Cut Out The Words For This Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- HAPPINESS IS THE GREATTEST PLEASURE السع.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Don't be selfish, gajanan mishra