A Long Lost Twin (15 Years Almost)
A Lover......Nah! ! ! !
(nothing to argue about)
A Friend..........Maybe? ? ?
Or it could be Twin
Yes a long lost Twin.
So many years passed
All this time I have sat
For the one of the same
A friend, but know even better,
With a parallel life...
(close enough anyways)
My Lost Long Twin
Dustin Bennefield's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Long Lost Twin (15 Years Almost) by Dustin Bennefield )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass