Mcanthony C. Nwatu
Not having a love
makes me sad and odd.
Now i found one
sadness to its apex increased.
In miry clay i swim for
not been cared for
Questions arose in me
if am on the wrong
or right part.
Will time solve this.
O! save me saviour.
Mcanthony C. Nwatu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A love by Mcanthony C. Nwatu )
- Lay Me Down, Myrtle Thomas
- Dessert Deluge ..... [ 'just' DESSERTS,.., Bri Edwards
- Standard asset, gajanan mishra
- AnyThing In ReTurn, Kewayne Wadley
- If all we know is love, Mark Heathcote
- Remove Yourself From Bitterness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fornicating In The Bowels Of Unswerving .., Captain Cur
- im not okay, Faith Taylors
- The world is like a worm, Mark Heathcote
- Our shared tear, Julie Shirley
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(c. 600 BCE)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1886 - 1967)