Ramesh T A
A LOVE DEMAND!
Crows and dogs move close to men more than
Cats and parrots or sparrows and squirrels here
Among domesticated animals like cows and cocks!
Authoritative voice of crows for food is too much
And dogs’ overindulgence taking advantage of us
Everyday makes us wonder at their confidence of us!
Taking for granted human love they do all mischief
Making us laugh and wonder at their funny behaviour
Wherever we see in this small town of world culture!
Love triangle of three dogs caught my attention much
And wondered at their gentle courtship unlike animals
As male dogs are many and female dogs are very few!
Love demands of animals reflect animal passion much
Similar to man’s too much villainous lustful acts sometime!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A LOVE DEMAND! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- True Love, Kyle Schlicher
- tell the N in your disorder... never mind, Mandolyn ...
- Flowers in wars., Chakshu Arora
- Today The Sun Is Shining, Kyle Schlicher
- THE PRETTY WATER الماء الرائع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dandelions In The Spring, Kyle Schlicher
- my chosen life, binod bastola
- Why I'm a Dodge Dart - Haiku, Nvisible 2Luv
- With A Rakhi To Tie The Small Behana Wai.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Persimmon Poem, Kyle Schlicher