Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
A Lover’s Vain Effort Estimate To His Darling. by Ray Subrata
My darling like a brook,
Flows through the remotest glades,
My love’s boat at her will she leads,
And keeps untouched by any probable threat.
My darling like a roe, -runs wild in my heart,
No effort of mine can avail of any concrete part.
In a dimly cloudy pitter- patter vale,
Waging rainbow she buds her tail,
And I her knight after, Holy Grail,
Feel her wildness in the strangest grace.
Never could I prove equal to the unfolding of her prime,
If the universe be the page, ocean be ink, I could finish my rime.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.