A Loving Wish
It's a heavy load that I carry upon my shoulders,
Loving you in every way.
I just wish I could tell you how much I want you,
How much I need you,
How much I want you to stay.
I wish I was brave enough to
Express my emotions for you
In a passionate kiss;
A gentle lock of our lips.
I wish I knew how you feel about me,
And what you think of whenever we meet,
Or whenever you see me.
I wish I could lean on your shoulder,
And give you a hug,
And to make you blush,
Just to let you know that
You're mi amore -
Paulina LozadaCortez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Loving Wish by Paulina LozadaCortez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Tabatha Khumalo, Bob Johnson
- 'What's Wrong With Her? ', nikka mee farillon
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan