A Mountain In Your Room 2.0
I was always pushing my kisses under your closed door
And you deemed me a fool for that,
But I never stopped,
I kept shoving them
Until a mountain grew,
A mountain in your room.
Afraid to face me
You died in that room,
And I died outside...
Well, not actually,
But out hearts did die.
Of Muses's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Mountain In Your Room 2.0 by Of Muses )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- With malice towards none, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Human Vulture, V P Mahur
- Love You, Filmon Tesfaldet
- The Last Friend, David Lewis Paget
- When the Final Bell Tolls, Suzette Richards
- This Is My Calming Poem, Shalom Freedman
- गोसोनि दर्खँ दर्खँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- We're Not the Stars We Never Were, Sandra Feldman
- HEART SING'S, colinb bradley
- Not Yet At Home, Tony Adah