A New Friend
Pulling a new friend into
your life is a form of balance.
Its a ripple in the system
that is so beautiful...
a new spirit... a new energy.
Both are souls combined.
When two people compliment
each other, it is a valuable commodity...
to the flow of the world. A chain
of events that bring a happiness
to more than just the new friends.
Sarah Sisson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A New Friend by Sarah Sisson )
- Memory, Liffy Liu
- Merciful and kind, hasmukh amathalal
- Achilles Awaking, Louis Borgo
- Escape to free, Liffy Liu
- Am I the sun?, gajanan mishra
- Money Or Value, Louis Borgo
- Peace be unto you!, gajanan mishra
- No road sense, hasmukh amathalal
- goals II, douglas scotney
- Two Beautiful Glittering Stars, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(22 March 1941 -)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)