A New Friend
Pulling a new friend into
your life is a form of balance.
Its a ripple in the system
that is so beautiful...
a new spirit... a new energy.
Both are souls combined.
When two people compliment
each other, it is a valuable commodity...
to the flow of the world. A chain
of events that bring a happiness
to more than just the new friends.
Sarah Sisson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A New Friend by Sarah Sisson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Silent Plains, Brandt Nightingale
- Pull A String, Blushing, Ryan Scales
- Stillness, Brandt Nightingale
- After All, Ryan Scales
- Poet Freak Tide Wave Words, Terence G. Craddock
- A PRETTY MARRIAGE OF OUR TIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI