I am and have always been a Conservative, and that one thing alone, in today's world is enough to start a war it seems, even within the borders of my own country.
My dreams are very simple...I dream of getting some serious sleep when my life here is finally over and when I awaken on the other side. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- * A New Member in God’s Gang
- * Please Don't Lie to Me Much
- *A Devoted Gardener of Love and Beauty
- *Dr. Jones
- *Dylan’s Windmills/Camelot Blowing In th...
- *For a Friend in Time of Her Constant So...
- *God Loves a Good Story
- *Having a Sense of Tumor
- *High Fly Balls To Center
- *Honey, My Beautiful Wife and Fishing Bu...
- *John Doe 3: 16
- *Knock, knock
- *Only One Short Poem To Trip On...