Suzanna C Chevalier
A Oneness Blesser Visits Jail
Doing what matters most
for I am still human, I’m not a ghost.
“You are Oneness, Consciousness and Bliss”
I kept repeating this.
With my hands placed in a heart shape
above my head
I said this mantra again and again.
In the holding room I did sit
repeating “I am Oneness, Consciousness and Total Bliss”.
I aim my hands out to the Palm Beach County Jail
every day without fail.
The inmates in there need all the divine light they can get
they are still human don’t forget.
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
41835 on poemhunter under Christina Sunrise on May 27,2013
Comments about this poem (A Oneness Blesser Visits Jail by Suzanna C Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- All That I Know, Suburban Lovechild
- I Remained Silent, Lilly Emery
- They touched My Shoulder, Buxton Shippy
- The Outcast, Maverick Jones
- COLORS الالوان, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- dont mess with granny smith, lee fones
- COLRS الالوان, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Dog And The Cat, Chris Ekong
- leave me your hands so i can learn how t.., Mandolyn Davidson
- Find Love All Around, Musfiq us shaleheen