Suzanna C Chevalier
A Oneness Blesser Visits Jail
Doing what matters most
for I am still human, I’m not a ghost.
“You are Oneness, Consciousness and Bliss”
I kept repeating this.
With my hands placed in a heart shape
above my head
I said this mantra again and again.
In the holding room I did sit
repeating “I am Oneness, Consciousness and Total Bliss”.
I aim my hands out to the Palm Beach County Jail
every day without fail.
The inmates in there need all the divine light they can get
they are still human don’t forget.
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
41835 on poemhunter under Christina Sunrise on May 27,2013
Comments about this poem (A Oneness Blesser Visits Jail by Suzanna C Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Heat, Evageline Echo
- Do what is fair, gajanan mishra
- Be aware of rules, gajanan mishra
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz