A Poem a Day
The pen starts scribbling
and out the words came
written on paper
erasing its nothingness.
A poem a day
is such a tedious hobby
it drains the brain
as it drains the veins.
till your hands feel weary,
then you get tired, then you stop.
if you can read my poems
when I'm gone,
what I have done,
Remember me sweet man,
Remember me sweet man.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Poem a Day by Cyrus Diaz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Have, Nicolás Guillén
- <<<< Two theories, Abdul Wahab
- Inky roadway, SHALINI CHAUDHURI
- Celebrating Another Birthday, Shirani Rajapakse
- NO, NOT AT ALL, maqsood hasni
- If Doubt Appears, maqsood hasni
- Evening, Shirani Rajapakse
- Reader on the Shelf, Shirani Rajapakse
- The Awakening, David McLansky
- The Capital, Shirani Rajapakse