A poem for Mirette Asser
You think I lie,
and I start to cry,
I look at the sky,
and just say: 'WHY? '
Well, this is a mess,
but I don't love you less,
I know you have your doubt,
But you don't ask,
and to to live without
you is a hard task!
Please just give me a chance to explain,
Don't leave me in pain!
Life without you is just plain...
Please I beg you let me explain....
(Dedicated to Mirette Asser)
Kuji soliman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A poem for Mirette Asser by Kuji soliman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Utopia, oskar hansen
- The Face of Love, Lalitha Narayanan
- holiday cruise, lee fones
- Himalayas, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Steeler Rocky Bleier, Richard Thripp
- To Be A Boy Again, Paul Gerard Reed
- World in Denial, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- A True Poet, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Tandem in time, Elijah o.b Zoff
- A Lady, gbenga amusan