A LITTLE COURAGE...IS ALL IT TAKES
I'm scared of taking chances,
i'm scared of taking risks,
but a little courage, is all it takes!
i'm afraid of making new friends, thinking they will hurt me, but a little courage is all it takes!
i'm scared of finding love, and get hurt inside, but a little courage is all it takes!
i'm terribly scared of loosing my friends, because they are all i have, all i need, all i ever wanted, all i ever dreamed of, but in this, i don't need courage, because i know that they will always be beside me! ! !
THANKS FRIENDS! !
(this poem is for my friends: Doha, Omar, Nathalie, Dina, Sara, Mohamed, Joseph, Ahmed, Nadine, farah, Alia, Cherifa, Noura, Hossam, Yassin...THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIENDS GUYS! ! !)
Kuji soliman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A LITTLE COURAGE...IS ALL IT TAKES by Kuji soliman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- He is a Soldier, yashassvi periwal
- Our Awesome God, Dr John Celes
- Sonnet: Trust in God, Dr John Celes
- Cabaret Dancer, Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Made That Child, Ronell Warren Alman
- I'd rather be, Monica Lanier
- An Art By Heart, Rasel Khan
- Fighting on..., David Lessard
- Simile, Monica Lanier
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier