A LITTLE COURAGE...IS ALL IT TAKES
I'm scared of taking chances,
i'm scared of taking risks,
but a little courage, is all it takes!
i'm afraid of making new friends, thinking they will hurt me, but a little courage is all it takes!
i'm scared of finding love, and get hurt inside, but a little courage is all it takes!
i'm terribly scared of loosing my friends, because they are all i have, all i need, all i ever wanted, all i ever dreamed of, but in this, i don't need courage, because i know that they will always be beside me! ! !
THANKS FRIENDS! !
(this poem is for my friends: Doha, Omar, Nathalie, Dina, Sara, Mohamed, Joseph, Ahmed, Nadine, farah, Alia, Cherifa, Noura, Hossam, Yassin...THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIENDS GUYS! ! !)
Kuji soliman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A LITTLE COURAGE...IS ALL IT TAKES by Kuji soliman )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Nymphs And Shepherds, Thomas Shadwell
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- The End is Coming, michael hagwood
- A pencil on a painting, Ntando.B Da poet
- Distance, Alex Rodriguez
- Fierceless, Alex Rodriguez
- A Thousand More, Smoky Hoss
- i think i left my hand in yours. go look., Mandolyn ...
- Wild cold of novemeber, Alex Rodriguez
- Far Off, Sentamu Aziz
- Mill By The River, Stratis Havarti
- Take A Stand, Saiom Shriver