A LITTLE COURAGE...IS ALL IT TAKES
I'm scared of taking chances,
i'm scared of taking risks,
but a little courage, is all it takes!
i'm afraid of making new friends, thinking they will hurt me, but a little courage is all it takes!
i'm scared of finding love, and get hurt inside, but a little courage is all it takes!
i'm terribly scared of loosing my friends, because they are all i have, all i need, all i ever wanted, all i ever dreamed of, but in this, i don't need courage, because i know that they will always be beside me! ! !
THANKS FRIENDS! !
(this poem is for my friends: Doha, Omar, Nathalie, Dina, Sara, Mohamed, Joseph, Ahmed, Nadine, farah, Alia, Cherifa, Noura, Hossam, Yassin...THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIENDS GUYS! ! !)
Kuji soliman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A LITTLE COURAGE...IS ALL IT TAKES by Kuji soliman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak