Timothy Venard (November 29th 1995 / Lewes)
(A poem of my island) 1- My island (intro)
There is a field far away
Where neither moon nor sun is seen
Amongst the grass, and the straw, and the hey
Is a pool where an island has been.
This was my island and it was mine,
And its inhabitants are my friends
They’re strange and weird, but I think they’re fine
And they were until they’re ends.
But who are they who live there
What kind of lives did they choose to lead?
If you want their lives in front of you bare,
Then I’ve got some poems you should read.
Poet Other Poems
- (A poem of my island) 1- My island...
- (A poem of my island) 2- The man with n...
- (A poem of my island) 3- The crying boy
- (a poem of my island) 4- Places to Go (...
- (a poem of my island) 5- Places to Go (...
- (A poem of my island) 6- the Fisherman'...
- (A poem of my island) 7- how my island ...
- (a poem of my island) 8-how my story en...
- A Broken Heart
- A Hero?
- A poem from the waling woods: 1- the wal...
- CITY OF BLOOD (from the original play b...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.