(A poem of my island) 2- The man with no life
He does nothing all day
He just sits there and stares
He has nothing to say
And no one who cares.
He once had a wife,
(Or that’s what I heard)
She ruined his life
Now he won’t say a word.
And who is this man with this trouble and strife
He has no name, but the man with no life.
Timothy Venard's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((A poem of my island) 2- The man with no life by Timothy Venard )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hopeless, David Whalen
- Say, whatever you like, gajanan mishra
- I Hate Time, Sandra Feldman
- Next Door, Anna Linton
- How do I sleep, Lore Me34
- You Are My Master, Lilly Emery
- Summer time to have fun, Arafat Driche
- *Heart...oh...Heart*, Arafat Driche
- 'Oh, Heart''Oh, Heart'..., Arafat Driche
- HearT! ? ...., Arafat Driche