(A poem of my island) 2- The man with no life
He does nothing all day
He just sits there and stares
He has nothing to say
And no one who cares.
He once had a wife,
(Or that’s what I heard)
She ruined his life
Now he won’t say a word.
And who is this man with this trouble and strife
He has no name, but the man with no life.
Timothy Venard's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((A poem of my island) 2- The man with no life by Timothy Venard )
- Holding on to a love, Jamie Fox
- Mixed Up, Ima Ryma
- Unseen water, Pintu Mahakul
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- An Emotional Story I Couldn't Tell, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi