Timothy Venard (November 29th 1995 / Lewes)
(a poem of my island) 8-how my story ends (lost ending)
My island never ended
It's foundations are solid diamond,
encased in a crystal dome
held up by unbreakable towers
that are made of purest gold.
My island never ended,
but the story soon will fade
because nothing is stronger
the world around my island
will fade and die someday.
My island will live on
in it's little lake.
It's inhabitants unaware,
that the world around it is dieying
out side the crystle dome.
but i will not tell them. And so remember this.
when the world is ending, ignorance is bliss.
Poet Other Poems
- (A poem of my island) 1- My island...
- (A poem of my island) 2- The man with n...
- (A poem of my island) 3- The crying boy
- (a poem of my island) 4- Places to Go (...
- (a poem of my island) 5- Places to Go (...
- (A poem of my island) 6- the Fisherman'...
- (A poem of my island) 7- how my island ...
- (a poem of my island) 8-how my story en...
- A Broken Heart
- A Hero?
- A poem from the waling woods: 1- the wal...
- CITY OF BLOOD (from the original play b...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.