(a poem of my island) 8-how my story ends (lost ending)
My island never ended
It's foundations are solid diamond,
encased in a crystal dome
held up by unbreakable towers
that are made of purest gold.
My island never ended,
but the story soon will fade
because nothing is stronger
the world around my island
will fade and die someday.
My island will live on
in it's little lake.
It's inhabitants unaware,
that the world around it is dieying
out side the crystle dome.
but i will not tell them. And so remember this.
when the world is ending, ignorance is bliss.
Timothy Venard's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((a poem of my island) 8-how my story ends (lost ending) by Timothy Venard )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough