PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
A Poetical Scenery
So lovely is the view!
May come as match very few!
Now long put out into pink;
Look, how the sun will idly blink!
Calmly perched on the farthest bank
His mellow beam ﬁlls every blank.
The gloaming halo hails the sight,
Never with its too dazzling light!
The wind caressed ripples do giggle,
Many watery folds briskly wriggle!
The lush green freely sprawls around
A few mud-huts lie on the bushy ground.
Kingly crowned with gi1t—hay roof
Openings remain so widely open
As if blessed with peril proof!
The ﬂowers and the plants; yellow, green
Fence the yards with gorgeous sheen!
Twin palms stand there afar
So wonder-struck that blankly stare!
Above a ﬂight their spread out wings
Glide on and spot the things.
Green clad the side slopes
Blushed lake ever gropes!
Over there a slender tree
Marks atop the leafy crest;
Fly above two clusters free
Under it now stall the rest!
A man, woman with their child
A bullock-cart the harvest piled
And two meek goats our eyes ﬁnd.
Their homeward move will never end
Nisi straightens a river-bend!
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Poetical Scenery by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
- empty without you, Liss March
- Synchronized Heartbeats, Jamal Brown
- New beginnings, Mary Bone
- If You Took The Time To Care, Ronell Warren Alman
- Let's live in Tokyo, Mark Heathcote
- Second class soul, Liss March
- Yes, I am on this wheel, gajanan mishra
- TWO LOVERS ON A PORCH IN THE MIDWEST, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- See and feel, gajanan mishra
- Am i here by virtue of the shadows, cristobal Benjumea
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)