A Politician’s Plane crash-land in Wonderland
The plane landed in an emergency.
The politician was surprised in the air port as lot of women with garlands greeted him.
A woman said “You are the first delegate politician who visited our country.”
“Really is it? How do you know I was in the plane? ” He replied.
“Our radar says when a corrupted human being lands to our country.”
He was taken to Quarantine and found positive to HIV virus.
In wonderland there is a remedy for the infection and they gave an injection the patient forgets his past.
He was surprised by seeing this magical country.
The citizen is very happy and there are no jails, Courts, Police, Armed forces, sick people and all are well off.
For the first time in Wonderland’s history they made a special jail for this politician and he was sentenced to jail lifetime.
nimal dunuhinga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Politician’s Plane crash-land in Wonderland by nimal dunuhinga )
- 3: 41, Adam Groszeibl
- Filtrate, Akhtar Jawad
- I am gajananmishra, gajanan mishra
- Winter, Neela Nath
- How wonder, gajanan mishra
- Fortunate enough, hasmukh amathalal
- To Bob Whelan on Discussing Pablo Neruda, Bill Grace
- Intense drive, hasmukh amathalal
- My totality, gajanan mishra
- The Other Side Of The Story, mary douglas
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Cause And Effect, Charles Bukowski
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)