RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Powerful Feeling
Listening to love potion number nine, magically taking
me back to my youth when I first learned how to sing it.
What a powerful feeling it gave me as I sang the words
right out loud.
Always, I'd been too shy to even talk out loud to
This song as I sang it, suddenly transformed my life,
giving me the self-esteem I needed badly at the time.
So great and wonderful, it will always be with me
in mind, along with it's rhythm and melody.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Powerful Feeling by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- In Praise of Nobility (Fourteen), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- Motionless, asoke ray
- Stated Cause, johnny case
- Copyright, Samantha Pearson
- annoying wood pigeon, lee fones
- Really very unique..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- leave me your hands so i can learn how t.., Mandolyn Davidson
- Open Windows, Lilly Emery
- The Captor Paragon, johnny case
- The Melody Of The Wind, Dennis Lange