How long I should just go away?
How long just sit and nothing do?
Sometimes I have to sleep and stay…
Oh God, please, answer, give a clue.
What should I do to find myself?
What should I change but never lose?
What should be my or lay on shelf?
Is right the way today I chose?
Please, give me chance to see the star
That will be shine in sleepy sky.
Please, give me love, the place you are
And stile of life that will be fine.
Please, send me trust and clever mind,
The Angel who will safe my life.
And I believe the man I find
Who died one day due to the 'knife"…
I will love him because of light,
I know his soul is quite dark.
He cries alone at darkly night
And every day feels like a shark.
Oh God, I pray, please, send me love,
I can to cover lonely heart.
He will love me and that`s enough
To find together our part…
My Lord, I pray, please, be by me,
Please help me write a useful thing,
Please make my mind so helpful, free
And I`ll be happy then, I think…
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Prayer by Ekaterina Polischuk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Dream Tonight, Wilfred Mellers
- To Joyce, Roger A. Rose
- Miriam's danse, Dimitri Khokhlov
- The harp players, Mark Heathcote
- Heil Britannia, Francie Lynch
- The Clouds Out Of An Aeroplane Window, Sambanath Denis
- I'm no less, Nassy Fesharaki
- On Looking Out The Window Of An Airoplane, Sambanath Denis
- Mosaic of Love And Legends By Onkar Nath.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Psalm 067, Forrest Hainline