It is so strange to read about love…
A lot of words, one better other one…
But saying words is not for love enough,
It lives in our hearts and is the sun.
It can be sweet and real when we feel
Like one hand take another in the dark.
It can be awful when it makes us ill,
We are unhappy crying in the park.
It can be holly when we look at God,
In our prayers thank for everything.
It can be sleepy, shy and noisy, but
It goes away when we of tears think…
It can leave us when we believe in tears,
We shut our mind from other lonely heart,
We live alone and stay under the fears,
Just sit and wait for day another start…
But if we love we should not be afraid
Of being close to happiness in us,
Because by Angels everything were made
To make us troubles with the trusty pass…
It is so strange to read about love,
Because the feelings cannot be described.
And saying words is not for love enough…
Without love we live but we are died.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (About Love... by Ekaterina Polischuk )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- How Do I Love Thee?, Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Poem of the Day
- You is Me, Mapung Madura
- Legendary Nostradamus Prophet, lee fones
- Thomas' Impossible Escape, Susan Wetmore
- Business-like, gajanan mishra
- Why Poetry Is Beautiful, Leong Ming Loong
- Blood Bath, Suresh Dogra
- Her Yes, Suresh Dogra
- Schools place of transformation., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I love the poet for ever, gajanan mishra
- A Shameless Thief, Chris Zachariou