A Prayer For My Friends
I pray for all my friends,
I pray for the one who love defends.
I pray for those who warmed my heart,
I pray for that one who keeps apart.
I ask our Lord to send them all health,
I ask my God to bring them all wealth,
I ask my Angel to protect them from a fall,
To listen to: for whom the bells toll.
I would love your cup to be always full.
I would love your life to be always beautiful.
I would love you all dark clouds to avoid.
I would love you never to be annoyed.
Let friendship be the best treasure!
Let love to be the best measure!
Let your Motherland be always the dearest!
Let all my friends be the nearest!
My friends are all around the world.
I would love them all in waltz to whirl.
I am sure my prayer everyone will find.
We are all on this Earth are bind.
My blessings are for all my dear friends.
I am welcoming to my prayer the all the lands.
Larisa Rzhepishevska's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Prayer For My Friends by Larisa Rzhepishevska )
- Building Bricks, Jude Ogunade
- A Hydro Odyssey, Patrick Czyz
- Salvation, Earth And Sadness, Tony Adah
- Perspective, Patrick Czyz
- flesh to flesh, jaquesha webb
- Make it a new day., Patrick Czyz
- A Deadly Romance, Akhtar Jawad
- Tear Stained Haiku, Patrick Czyz
- It Hurts When Your're Letting Go, Marvin Tordillos
- Where Is The Faith Kept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)