A Prayer For My Friends
I pray for all my friends,
I pray for the one who love defends.
I pray for those who warmed my heart,
I pray for that one who keeps apart.
I ask our Lord to send them all health,
I ask my God to bring them all wealth,
I ask my Angel to protect them from a fall,
To listen to: for whom the bells toll.
I would love your cup to be always full.
I would love your life to be always beautiful.
I would love you all dark clouds to avoid.
I would love you never to be annoyed.
Let friendship be the best treasure!
Let love to be the best measure!
Let your Motherland be always the dearest!
Let all my friends be the nearest!
My friends are all around the world.
I would love them all in waltz to whirl.
I am sure my prayer everyone will find.
We are all on this Earth are bind.
My blessings are for all my dear friends.
I am welcoming to my prayer the all the lands.
Larisa Rzhepishevska's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Prayer For My Friends by Larisa Rzhepishevska )
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah
- Life is on Rent, Aftab Alam