A Real Man
A gentleman says:
May I meet you?
May I come?
May I help you?
A good man says:
I’ll meet you.
I’ll help you.
A real man says:
I am coming!
©Larisa Rzhepishevska (Odessa, Ukraine)
The 25th of December,2011
Larisa Rzhepishevska's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Real Man by Larisa Rzhepishevska )
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris