A PUPPET NAMED RAZEL
There is a puppet named Razel
who is controller of children's birthday dreams-
Razel freezes the Krendoll characters with her ice beam
While giving her evil stare with her black eyes so mean.
She is also half krazy and has only 2 fingers and no hands
While waving all her ice-devices all over Krendoll land.
Now she thinks her looks are as pretty as all human sin
Bright red lips and a black arched eyebrows drawn pencil thin.
So remember Razel has no pupils for she doesn't want to see your real face
She feels she is the most fabulous puppet and all humans are a disgrace.
I would say she has a heart like the Grinch who stole Christmas past
Only Razel's heart is frozen with no emotions so she can have the last laugh.
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A PUPPET NAMED RAZEL by Suzanna Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Silent Plains, Brandt Nightingale
- Pull A String, Blushing, Ryan Scales
- Stillness, Brandt Nightingale
- After All, Ryan Scales
- Poet Freak Tide Wave Words, Terence G. Craddock
- A PRETTY MARRIAGE OF OUR TIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Horrible Howl In A Winter Wonderland I.., Ryan Scales
- A Horrible Howl In A Winter Wonderland, Ryan Scales
- 21 Shades Of Blue Intertext Part 1: The .., Ryan Scales