A PUPPET NAMED RAZEL
There is a puppet named Razel
who is controller of children's birthday dreams-
Razel freezes the Krendoll characters with her ice beam
While giving her evil stare with her black eyes so mean.
She is also half krazy and has only 2 fingers and no hands
While waving all her ice-devices all over Krendoll land.
Now she thinks her looks are as pretty as all human sin
Bright red lips and a black arched eyebrows drawn pencil thin.
So remember Razel has no pupils for she doesn't want to see your real face
She feels she is the most fabulous puppet and all humans are a disgrace.
I would say she has a heart like the Grinch who stole Christmas past
Only Razel's heart is frozen with no emotions so she can have the last laugh.
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A PUPPET NAMED RAZEL by Suzanna Chevalier )
- God's Will, Kathryn Tyler King
- 6 June 2014, Shri R Brahma
- 4 June 2014, Shri R Brahma
- Breeze, Brian Hyun Kim
- Big Dark Cloud, Albert Martin
- 1 June 2014, Shri R Brahma
- America, What's So Beautiful?, Kathryn Tyler King
- 30 May 2014, Shri R Brahma
- love nature, khaled Elbalishy
- Keep feet, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)