nimal dunuhinga (19, April,1951 / kalubovila East, Sri Lanka)
A Red Cow Speaks with Deeds!
Passing the slaughter house
The barber stops for a while
And he feels his previous birth
That he's a cow!
Now I cut the hair
From a child to an adult
Never do a sin
And the mirror knows
But no way to express her emotions?
When I use the razor for shaving
I'll be very patient
Specially on butcher's throat
As still I feel that enormous pain
And what he did in my previous birth?
(For Dorothy A.Holmes apwlts2 in gratitude!)
Poet Other Poems
- * I was born by the River
- *Malani Senehelatha Fonseka
- *Moon rapes his sister Sun
- A Barber writes
- A beautiful widow's upstage
- A beggar maid sings in an awful night!
- A Beggar Maid's Breakdown In The Life Cy...
- A Beggar Never Complains?
- A bird flies beyond the sky
- A Bird Has No Wings In The Storm
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Bird Has No Wings In The Storm by nimal dunuhinga )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley