A Refined Kingdom, Save Man.
Animals: (In general)
With consent do they mate,
Keep manners fine and great.
Pleased are they as contented,
Fail never to act when intended.
Hunt only when they are hungry,
Kills none if not at all angry.
Angry is when attacked,
To nature are they attached.
No cat ever got trained,
Nor did signs get fixed,
Still do cats get noted
For manners well displayed.
Shy are they by nature
With concerns always greater.
Even nature's call is attended
With care genuine, not pretended.
Flies do dine on nectar,
Never do break any petal.
Hues and scents they Admire,
Never do they any Conspire.
By Dancing do they land,
On soft boughs of plants.
Concern great on haunts,
Gardens blush as she sings.
Birds migrate beyond miles,
Never miss any end trails,
Nor any one go astray,
As one do they all obey.
Time and space is specific,
Though habitat not so pacific.
Fail never to feed,
The younger ones in need,
Ants move in groups,
Daily ON its toils,
Live on man's spoils,
For future always stores,
No malice ever is shown,
Though their domains blown!
How can a mirror reflect
When the light is all in neglect?
Tajudeen Shah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Refined Kingdom, Save Man. by Tajudeen Shah )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
Poem of the Day
- Jadavpur And The Adda of Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Governor-Chancellor, I Am A Jadavpuria.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Jadavpur Campus, The Naxal And His Love .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Eternal Joys, ramesh rai
- Poetry of The Earth, Want I To Write, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Willingly offer, hasmukh amathalal
- Excitement knows no bounds, gajanan mishra
- We are suffering., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Until Next Time, Jennifer Colyne Hall
- Unity and strength., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..