A Rusty Chest
Ages hymned events in every breathe.
Witnessing them have I turned stale
Wisdom engaged in meditation profound
Within my layered chest for ages!
Latches, Locks, Key holes,
Grooves and gaps all got blocked.
Imaginations mated passions,
Nature witnessed silent aging.
Trapped up thoughts and moods
Remained floated on time-tides,
Until the inner flood broke out
And gush Into cultures varied!
Knowing not the depth of chests
Do Man still toils weighing rusts.
Tajudeen Shah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Rusty Chest by Tajudeen Shah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- i am just watching, Manonton Dalan
- Purple again, Ruth Walters
- 5, Oh Clock!, Sandra Feldman
- My Love, engeli montalla
- two punk rockers, lee fones
- That Terrible Motel Room, Jose Armando Guzman
- Green and Grey, Jose Armando Guzman
- HAD WE......................, WE WOULD H.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Purple Blossom, Ruth Walters
- The Woman, mark wilkinson