A RELIGIOUS NIGHTMARE... MAR 25TH,2013
A RELIGIOUS NIGHTMARE … Mar 25th,2013
Were the pedophile priests excommunicated or did they move?
To another distant parish and the hierarchy all approved?
To continue their crimes on any children they could find?
Are there any normal priests left or are they confined?
Is this a crime story, an illusion or a nightmare?
Should we all huddle in a corner quietly and say a prayer?
Did this scandal really happen or is it just a story?
Where were all those bishops in their vestments and their glory?
Are the churches still full of the faithful, praying and singing hymns?
Just waiting to go to confession and confess all their sins?
Am I the only one who lost the faith along the way?
Should I add the reason to my computer cache?
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A RELIGIOUS NIGHTMARE... MAR 25TH,2013 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Conversation (1), Novica Tadić
- WALKING SHADOWS, Satish Verma
- INTRIGUING, Satish Verma
- Magdalene Poem, John Taggart
- White days, interruption ("One Flew.., John Taggart
- The Magnet, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Not even a dream ("Deliverance"), John Taggart
- Time lapse ("Grey Gardens"), John Taggart
- from "Landscape with Light", John Taggart
- Inside Out, John Taggart