Pondering on a Rose/ A delicate flower/ Crimson it glows/ Quietly through the hour/ It is adored by passersby/ Walking on sunny afternoons/ It is the blush of a little girl shy/ When her lover professes under the light of the moon/ And how fragrant its petals/ Elegant its form/ Rising toward the sky/ Indifferent to the ferocity of the Storm.
Fond to the human eye/ Felt by the human soul/ A passionate harmless life/ Amid the crude & cold.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Rose by Rafael Cazares )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- aut neca aut necare, RIC S. BASTASA
- Not a Poem at all, sEaN nOrTh
- to be empty all over again and move like.., RIC S. BASTASA
- and once again you decide to live., RIC S. BASTASA
- 'tonight at ten'., RIC S. BASTASA
- you must be lucky to have found it, RIC S. BASTASA
- love became l o v e became LOVE and now .., Mandolyn ...
- that self-confidence, RIC S. BASTASA
- do not have to fathom it like some kind .., RIC S. BASTASA
- amor patriae, RIC S. BASTASA