Pondering on a Rose/ A delicate flower/ Crimson it glows/ Quietly through the hour/ It is adored by passersby/ Walking on sunny afternoons/ It is the blush of a little girl shy/ When her lover professes under the light of the moon/ And how fragrant its petals/ Elegant its form/ Rising toward the sky/ Indifferent to the ferocity of the Storm.
Fond to the human eye/ Felt by the human soul/ A passionate harmless life/ Amid the crude & cold.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Rose by Rafael Cazares )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- If I Tell You Your Own Bad Feelings, Shalom Freedman
- An ode to God's beauty, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- Someone Like You...., cheryl pires
- Dear you..., cheryl pires
- Mouse, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- Haunting Hour, Michael Mira
- Dancefloor, Justin Tang
- picture, laxami Cards
- Nightingale, Naveed Khalid
- Conspiracy, Susmit Panda