Ramesh T A
A Rose Flower!
Always with words of kindness and love
All matters of life have to be attempted
To know the good and bad to proceed on
In the world of woes to achieve goals well!
Criticism abruptly cannot solve all matters
Making hell of heaven not knowing truth!
Insulted are kept in high place later on.....
When real nature of greatness is ascertained!
All of a sudden one cannot jump to conclusion
Contrary to a good and healthy way of life!
Life is a rose flower with thorns needing care
To handle and present it as mark of love to one!
Bitter sweet is love to lead life to heaven ever
Making failures as stepping stones to success!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Rose Flower! by Ramesh T A )
- Grackle, R. T. Smith
- You're So Beautiful, Michael McParland
- Arrowwood, R. T. Smith
- Dar He, R. T. Smith
- Neglect, R. T. Smith
- The birth of cynics.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Wade Seego Believes Soylent Green Is Peo.., R. T. Smith
- Twang Chic: Sam Buckhannon Explores the .., R. T. Smith
- The Phyllis, R. T. Smith
- Sheriff Matt Whitlock Confesses to a Les.., R. T. Smith
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Negro Mother, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Choices, Nikki Giovanni
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)