A Rose From Concret
She is,,,,,,, a rose out of concrete
I felt her heart! ! ! and her passion but her sprit, touched my body. I really thought what she was explaining, what she was experiencing, had to be an act or Scene form a t.v show like lifetime.
In the mist of her ashes her sprit was never broken! ! ! ! '
At her breaking point! she never wavered! ! ! ! her heart and sprit, was the strength of a thousand men in battle for freedom. Compassionate, humility
In the mist of being a beacon of lite, her bruises,
her pain, she pushed in her storm and when it rain she stayed he left her for dead! ! ! she for gave with a made up mind she became determined instead. her sweat, her tears wasn't in vain we remembered the woman, a leader, a Queen who made it look easy. But stand today as living example of ship that never sinked! ! ! ! ! !
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Rose From Concret by Clarence Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Day Your Mother Kept For You, mary douglas
- Leaving For Okinawa In The Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Into Your Eyes, Spiritwind Wood
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray
- Cactus Flower, Midnights Voice
- Sacrifice, Nassy Fesharaki
- Keep your mind wide open, Petai Jirakongpipat
- THE MYTHS OF LIES, Satish Verma
- The Garage Sale Blues, Francie Lynch
- No Paper This Morning, Donal Mahoney